SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anybody know of Reachlocal.com?

If you have, what have you heard? I'm trying to find info about them for a friend of mine.

Thanks,
    rex
    PublisherMedia.com - Sell your ad-space direct

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope, can't say I have.
    The Online Guide

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never heard of it, I would stick to the big ones, especially google.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never heard of it. All big players appear to beinvesting on local search.
    Our site has a ad called local listing, but since it is not popular yet, we moved search summaries left. It looks much better that way. No local ad, no problem.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReachLocal

Yes, my name is Stewart and I work for ReachLocal. If anyone has any questions about the company you can contact me at shamel@reachlocal.com. We have over 100 active sales reps and 30 people in operations, support & management plus we are backed fully by a Venture Capital Group. We have over 1000 customers across the US. Most are SME's although a few are $1B companies that use us for specific marketing campaigns (i.e. a specific product line, branding campaigns etc.) I happened to read some posts in which a couple folks have been skeptical and not familiar with our platform. Our platform is very real and already live (one platform integrated with Overture, Google, Verizon SuperPages, etc.) for running PPC campaigns. We do have a proprietary reporting system that allows SME's to see how many phone calls, emails, forms submitted, e-commerce, etc. that they are getting as a direct result of our PPC campaigns. We are able to do this 99% of the time without needing to change their website or phone system... pretty cool how it works. We offer a total solution for an SME to easily run an online marketing campaign simply and easily. Our interface is easy to use. Well, I don't want to make any more post about reachlocal since I work for them but since no one knew much about us I just felt that I should introduce our company and give a quick overview of what we do. It's always a pleasure to have savvy people in the SEM space contacting us about our platform. Feel free to call me at 318.550.0193 and I'll be happy to take you through a Demo. Cordially, Stewart

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question So has anyone heard of this company now?

So has anyone heard of this company now?

My company was looking to do business with them for our internet advertising.

Is this a good option for price and peformance? What is the general feeling for most sitepoint users? what are alternatives...

Thanks!
    Thanks Sitepoint!