SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello all!

Over the weekend of May 12 and 13th I will be performing an audit on our current 5424 members.

In this audit I will be doing the following:

• Verifying e-mail address's - Any Community member found with a non-valid or with NO e-mail address will be place into a special group. This group will have no posting privileges etc. You may remove yourself from this group by emailing me with your username, old e-mail address and the new active e-mail address.
    • Looking For Duplicate Accounts - Any Community member found with a duplicate account will have both accounts banned from participation in the forums. You can remove yourself from this ban by emailing me. Please include the username and e-mail address for the account that you want to be released as an active account.
    • Non-Active Accounts - This will be found using the last date that you visited and logged into the community forums. Any user found to not be active in the past 6 months will be moved to an inactive state. You can become active again by emailing me your username and e-mail address at anytime.

Thank you for cooperating in this audit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok emails have been sent out to all members. If you do not recieve this email please notify me asap. This probably means that you have a bad email or some other issue.