ssLinks is an open source PHP and mySQL powered links database which allows users to run a database driven categorised links section on a web site - similar in structure to Yahoo or any other categorised links collection.
- Fully database driven utilising mySQL.
- Full template system allowing you to control the HTML output of the script without needing to alter any of the PHP code.
- Easily customisable if you wish to alter the script in any way.
- Very easy to admin via the web - log in and add / edit categories and links.
- Visitors to your site can recommend new links, which you can then validate.
- Allows visitors to rate your links from 1-10, and displays average rating.
- Rating a link more than once is discouraged using cookies.
- Number of hits each link has received is recorded and displayed.
- Very easy to set up and use, thanks to an installation script and config file.
- Built in Search Feature.
- Most popular, top rated and newest links pages.
- It's Open Sourced under the GPL :o)