SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are looking for a mysql content handling script that can be placed into an already designed HTML website. It needs to be able to handle daily updating from mutable administration accounts. I have Ben looking at Back-End and PHP-news. Can I hear some feed back on this type of content handling script. Any other out there I should look at?

Thanks

mouse monkey
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

If you need one straight away then http://www.typo3.com/ is a great option. I think it is one of the best if not the best freeware content management script available. I'm sure many other Sitepoint members will share my reccomendation.

If you can wait a while http://www.aroze.com will soon be released. If I remember correctly I don't think it will be free but I have had the pleasure of seeing a preview version and it is an excellent script. It has everything you could ever need in a CMS.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Fletch"

That aroze & typo3 look very promising"" any idear when aroze will be ready?

Can I just place a code into a table on my already made html site?

mouse monkey
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

Sorry but things are not really that simple. It will be explained better in the readme files for the scripts as each one is slightly different so I wont go into to mushc detail. Basically you need to create a template file which will tell the script where to put the content etc. It takes a while to setup but is well worth it, as later down the line it makes updating a sinch.