SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Tranquility
    I've posted this a while ago in a contest thread, I was quite angry at that point but nevertheless it could be an opinion lol
    Sorry but due to the nature of how SP runs we can't and probably won't ever take it on as an escrow type service. and its not just down to the time involved - but also the quantity and also who is right or wrong!

Anyway I would rather that people did use their common sense and we didn't ahev to add rule sin etc but that will never happen and I don't want to limit it so that people go elsewhere

Believe me I have been working on this section for a few years
    Regular user

The Mind's I ® silver trophy Dark Tranquility's Avatar
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah
    Sorry but due to the nature of how SP runs we can't and probably won't ever take it on as an escrow type service. and its not just down to the time involved - but also the quantity and also who is right or wrong!

Anyway I would rather that people did use their common sense and we didn't ahev to add rule sin etc but that will never happen and I don't want to limit it so that people go elsewhere

Believe me I have been working on this section for a few years
    I understand u Sarah, and whazt u say is right When I posted this I was quite angry about some contest holders that flee away sometimes some of them don't even apologize when they won't finish off the contest or some of them break the rules and hold the contest here and elsewhere but I must admit that this kind of contest holder are like 10-15% !!
    so it ain't that bad