SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FreeGuppy CMS & IIS

I have freeguppy (www.freeguppy.org) , a Content Management System, running at home with Apache & PHP, but need it to run on my network at school which runs IIS & PHP. One section does not work at school. Is it more likely to be IIS or a problem with my php.ini file?
    The problem seems to be that an include file with lots of variables in it is not being picked up and hence the admin section which uses these variables has no text in it only a few icons.
    Hope someone can suggest where to look.
    John

$this->toCD-R(LP); vinyl-junkie's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate to say it, but you're probably better off trying to get support for this question on the freeguppy forum, not here. There are probably very few people, if any, in the SPF who have ever even heard of this software, let alone anyone who might have the knowledge to help.

I see that you've already posted a message on the freeguppy forum. I've found that for some forums that are less active than SPF, it can take anywhere from several days to a couple of weeks to get a response to a question. That's what happened to me on another forum, but at least my question was answered. Hopefully, yours will be answered too.

Hope this helps.
    Music Around The World - Collecting tips, trade
    and want lists, album reviews, & more
    Showcase your music collection on the Web