SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Car got broken into >.<

Dunno where to post this, Im just pissed now >.<

Today I woke up to my car broken into, they tried to take my stereo but failed so they decided to rip my **** apart, then take my wallet(i forgot it in there after getting some taco bell last night, had around $90, credit card-didnt charge anything though thank god). Took my CD face, wtf will they do with that? And took other random crap such as hand lotion, hair spray(all my gf's) playing cards, lol. WTF. Never thought this would happen to me in my small town, especially in this neighborhood. Anyways....

Worst part: Due to so many tickets/high insurrance I was forced to downgrade from Full coverage just last month! Now I have to replace everything
    MK3DESIGN!
    MK3DESIGN.COM

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man that sucks... Just be happy he didn't get the radio out.

Some people are idiots..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arrrrgh, sorry to hear that.

A couple years ago my truck got broken into. Fortunately, I didn't have anything of value in my truck, so they just rustled through my junk and made a mess. I have a lot of burned copies of my CDs in there, and those aren't worth anything (I burn copies of my CDs so my originals don't get scratched up).

They busted the driver's side windshield, which sucked. Luckily I had full glass coverage, so they came and replaced it without charge.

It just sucks when people do that. Don't you wish you coulda caught them in the act?

Whereabouts in AZ are you? I'm in Phoenix, the car-theft capital in the world. Argh!
    Sing in a band called Psychostick, Alfredo Afro.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am in Sedona. Yeah I wish I woke up, I would have been out there in a hurry with a bat.
    MK3DESIGN!
    MK3DESIGN.COM

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MK3design
    I am in Sedona.
    You gotta be kiddin' me? What part of Sedona (as if there's a "bad" part there...)? (My wife has family there...) That totally sucks. Wouldn't have expected that there...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to hear that man...

on a 'funny' note...I'm not surprised they didnt steal your Linkin Park cd

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude, that sucks!!! Sorry about that!

They left the linkin park CD though!! hehe!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not like I can play the CD now..... >.<
    MK3DESIGN!
    MK3DESIGN.COM

Put your best practices away. The New Guy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjmedlock
    You gotta be kiddin' me? What part of Sedona (as if there's a "bad" part there...)? (My wife has family there...) That totally sucks. Wouldn't have expected that there...
    Thats probably why they failed, not enough experiance .
    "A nerd who gets contacts
    and a trendy hair cut is still a nerd"

- Stephen Colbert on Apple Users

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Honda Civic? Get an alarm man, those things are easy to break into (I speak as a former Civic owner).

I feel your pain. My car got broken into about 18 months ago. They took about half of my CD collection. Luckily I only had the stock radio in at the time so they didn't bother with that.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dam man not a nice thing to wake upto in the morning, if you catch the fookers who did it cut there bloody hands off!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vgarcia
    Honda Civic? Get an alarm man, those things are easy to break into (I speak as a former Civic owner).

I feel your pain. My car got broken into about 18 months ago. They took about half of my CD collection. Luckily I only had the stock radio in at the time so they didn't bother with that.
    Yep, Im getting an alarm as soon as I get all of this **** fixed. I actually found a honda replacment part catalog online and allready ordered the new parts, only $100. But now I will need a new CD player also...so add a few more hundred to that, then alarm...this sucks
    MK3DESIGN!
    MK3DESIGN.COM

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MK3design
    Yep, Im getting an alarm as soon as I get all of this **** fixed. I actually found a honda replacment part catalog online and allready ordered the new parts, only $100. But now I will need a new CD player also...so add a few more hundred to that, then alarm...this sucks
    You should be able to find a CD player/radio for less than $100. I got an MP3 head unit two years ago for $195.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately this happens to most of us. About a year ago I walked out after 10 hours of hard work to find my cd payer totally ripped out and front passenger door lock screwed. And this was from a so-called secure carpark.

Fortunately it wasn't an expensive one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow, that is real ghey. Stupid ***** thieves...if anyone ever broke into my car, I'd go ape. That's when its time to go ebay $50 night vision surveillance and nab those losers - stupid *****s...

Don't feel bad, I live in a small town to, only iI have a neighbor that likes to shove screws under our tires. We've had 10 screws dead center, never nails in the last few yrs. Coincidence? I think not. People neeed to be less down with O.P.P. lol

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a bunch of losers, oh wow if i ever found out the person who broke into my car, there would be extreme hell to pay. Karma it will all come back to them in the end
    www.KeepMeBusy.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know the feeling. Last March, my car got broken into, and they stole a jacket, a bag full of CDs that I'd had to work that week and brought home to listen to but then forgot to bring in because I was tired and some pictures of my cat. Who the heck steals pictures of a cat??

Then in June, I come home from work to find my house robbed. Anything electronic, expensive or nice looking was gone. And thanks to a screw up with my property management company, I had to replace it all myself.

No connection but it both sucked. The house robbery was 3 days before my 26th birthday too.
    Roger Stringer
    DBStract - Build a database - Gather data - View it from every angle
    Other Sites: [ 1 ][ 2 ][ 3 ][ 4 ][ 5 ]

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate when I forget my wallet in my car. Thats the worst case scenario! Leaving your wallet in the car and getting your car broken into.

I once locked my keys in my car and listened to a COP to call the locksmith in the morning to save money instead of calling them in the middle of the night and facing fees. Long story short as I walked to the area in the morning to call the locksmith my care was no longer there LOL! Someone had stolen it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you know what I think about that casey >_< track them down and kill them, ****, your big enough to kill them . . .

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isn't the world a lovely place to live in... pffft...

I'm going to start up an organisation down here where we hide in car parks and if anyone tries to break into anyones car, we nab them and tie them up and then call the cops... while videoing of course...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry about your car bud. And all of your guys cars.
    Im obviousely not old enough to own a car, considering i'm only 13 years old. But I understand theft, and how gay it can be :S.

Isn't the world a lovely place to live in... pffft...

I'm going to start up an organisation down here where we hide in car parks and if anyone tries to break into anyones car, we nab them and tie them up and then call the cops... while videoing of course...

The cops probably wont lay a hand on the man, unless convicted guilty.
    So, I think ya should torture him a bit, you know.
    Maybe get all of his expensive tools (the ones he used to break into the car),
    and like, smash them infront of his face.
    Something like that, just to piss the guy off.

Just my opinion ,
    - Katasdf
    Chris
    This is probably mine --> Design Heights