Wasn't sure whether to put this in MySQL or PHP but...

I'm writing a high score list in php and I need to figure out the rank of the player. Here is the relavent code:

Code:
        if(empty($_GET['skill']) || $_GET['skill'] == 'overall') {
            $mysqlQuery = @mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `highscores` ORDER BY `skilltotal` DESC LIMIT 0, 20", $mysqlConnect) or die("DB Select Error: ". mysql_error());
            $_GET['skill'] = 'overall';
        } else
            $mysqlQuery = @mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `highscores` ORDER BY `". $skillInfo[$_GET['skill']]['columnName'] ."` DESC LIMIT 0, 20", $mysqlConnect) or die("DB Select Error: ". mysql_error());
And:

Code:
                        <tr><th style="font-size: 1.2em; width: 33%;">Rank</td><th style="font-size: 1.2em; width: 33%;">Name</th><th style="font-size: 1.2em; width: 33%;">Level</th></tr>
<?php

while($row = @mysql_fetch_array($mysqlQuery))
            echo("                        <tr><td>0</td><td>". $row['username'] ."</td><td>". $row[$skillInfo[$_GET['skill']]['columnName']] ."</td></tr>");
I am sorting the results of the query, and need to know how to get the id/index/whatever of the row of this query. IE: relating to the first query above:

Code:
Index    User     Level
0          abc       99
1          def        78
2          ghi        63
3          jkl         22
The id column of my table won't help here....I know there's a way because I used to know...a bit rusty with this stuff since I haven't done it in about a year.

Any help would be appreciated.