SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Calendar system help, please

Im extremely tired guys, sorry if I dont make much sense. I have this awesome script provided by www.jtr.de which provides one of those small little calendars. There A. Very useful, and B. Very attractive and give your site that clean feel. Anyways I havent messed with colors or anything yet so it wont match the design i have going for the website for a while, however when I require the calendar on the home page, it turns quite ugly.

Maybe you guys might have an idea of why its doing this? I know the script is complex I dont expect you to look through the code, but a basic idea maybe.

What it should look like (on the right): http://www.mplionhearts.com/idea4/ja...nguage=english

What I am getting:
    http://www.mplionhearts.com/idea4/test.php
    ]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's because the browser cannot find:

idea4/modules/lang_auto_select.js

Make sure you have it in the correct place.

-Peter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay i bumped all the folders up a level so things should work now.... however now i get a nasty string of errors, I believe these folders and files are set at 777

Warning: main(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/modules/calendar.inc.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/mplionhe/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/mplionhe/public_html/idea4/test.php on line 180

Warning: main(/modules/calendar.inc.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/mplionhe/public_html/idea4/test.php on line 180

Warning: main(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/modules/calendar.inc.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/mplionhe/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/mplionhe/public_html/idea4/test.php on line 180

Warning: main(/modules/calendar.inc.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/mplionhe/public_html/idea4/test.php on line 180

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/modules/calendar.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mplionhe/public_html/idea4/test.php on line 180
    ]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try remove the / before all the /modules/xxxxx.xxxx.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AH its working now, thanks!!
    ]