Hi

I have a website and we are changing form PayPal to WorldPay. I have everything working properly with WorldPay except on last little thing.

On the final confirmation page I have a link that needs to link back to the website so the user can login. The website has different countries and languages a user can come from so they have to go back to where they came from. From what I understand this should be possible using a WorldPay dynamic callback.

I have added the hidden fields to my form as WorldPay says but cannot get the info on the final page:

HTML Code:
<input type="hidden" name="MC_country" value="australia">
<input type="hidden" name="MC_rabslanguage" value="english">
On my confirmation page I am using the following to call the information:

HTML Code:
<wpdisplay item='MC_country'>
<wpdisplay item='MC_rabslanguage>
It just doesn't work. I have found WorldPay help and support very difficult to deal with as I have not yet received a direct answer to any of my questions.

This was meant to go live a couple of weeks ago and my client is now getting very upset.

If anyone can help I would be eternally grateful. If someone has a couple of minutes to spare and would be happy to message me that would be even better. My AOL IM nic is mrmbarnes and my MSN nic is mrmbarnes@hotmail.com.

Many Thanks

mrmbarnes