User Tag List

Non-Member bronze trophy geniusgoalie's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What strage weather

Well, this has been an odd three days.
    Yesterday the temperature here in Upstate New York was 36 degress farenheit. About average for this time of year.
    Well it just so happens that today a warm front moved in. The temp skyrocketed to 64 degrees F, an unheard of temperature for this time of year. Coincidentally, tonight, a COLD front will be moving in. Tomorrows predicted high tempurature- 18 DEGREES!
    I mean, a little variation is expected, but a 28 degree increase and then the next day a 46 degree plummet- this is beyond bizzarre weather.
    Anyone else experiencing odd weather?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they said in mecca there was snow ..i dont know its real story or not..but its also strange..

l 0 l silver trophybronze trophy lo0ol's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same. Between the tsunami (if that can be classified as "weather"), the crazy rains in California, the snows in the Rockies, the snow and just plain cold weather in the Midwest (ND was getting -40 or so wind chills with -30ish actuals), and the weird stuff on the East Coast (I actually wore shorts today... in January... whew. Crazy.

SitePoint Evangelist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I live in NC, where there are currently some tornadoes about 30 miles to the west of me (no, I'm not typing on a wireless laptop in the middle of a twister ). When I was in Vail, CO last month, the temperatures got down to nearly negative thirty Farenheight!

I think it's The Day After Tommorrow, lol...

And you know what's ironic? I just saw that movie today as a substitute teacher taught piano class.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah actually on wednesday it was 39 degrees (celcius ) and today it's 20 and looks like it's going to rain - it's summer here btw.