User Tag List

Thread: Internships?

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Internships?

Wasn't really sure where to post this..so here seemed right.
    I am a third year college student at PSU, majoring in Business with a minor in both IST and Economics. I just recently started searching for an internship, but haven't had a whole lot of success.
    I was wondering if among this collected knowledge of very much so employed people if anyone knew where I should begin my search? I can't seem to find a decent way to sift through the internships to find what I'm looking for (a position either related to sales or advertising). I imagine thats general enough to fit into almost any company, but I'd prefer it to be tech related if I can manage that.
    So..if you work for a company in the Philladelphia area (or even anywhere else I suppose, my lease is up in August so I'm pretty free then) that is searching for interns for either advertising or sales (or something related), or if you have recently interned, please post anything that might help me out. Thx a million.

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, and one more thing. Just one a side note, if you recently interned or are actively seeking interns where ever you work, could you just post a brief description of the requirements that the job had to at least get you in the front door? I'm not a failing out student, but I also don't have a 4.0 with perfect SATs and a million activities
    Thx again.