User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone tried Herbal Medicines?

Hello,

Recently, I was approached by one of my friends introducing me to a unique Herbal product. He was already using it since some time and decided to introduce me to it.

I went through the products he gave me and I did notice that they don’t have any fake claims or anything. You have to take their products for a specific period of time for any sign of results. I already got a few of their products – its nothing different from my regular schedule … I replaced my coffee, soap, toothpaste and shampoo with theirs and am looking for a difference in health. Although it is a bit early to say, but I had a few *****ly heat kind of boils on my back … and after using the soap for about 2 weeks, I do feel that they have ‘softened’ down and a few of them have already come out.

The main constituent of their products is Reishi mushroom

Reishi mushroom or "Ling Zhi" mushroom is also known as Ganoderma lucidum. It is the King of mushrooms and has been used by herbal practitioners in China and Japan for thousands of years. This mushroom is mentioned in the first Chinese herbal, dating back to 2800 BC and is classified as a superior herb.

Reishi contains two major groups of organic compounds:

• ganodermic acids, classified as triterpenoids. Triterpenes increase oxygen consumption, tone the liver, and reduce stress. It is responsible for the bitter taste in Ganoderma.
    • polysaccharides, which are long chains of naturally-occurring sugar molecules, which assist in strengthening the natural healing ability and health of the body.
    For more information you can go here: http://www.dxnusa.com/product/ag.htm

However, strange as it may seem, you need to give the name / ref. number of the person who informed you about the product in order to became a member you cannot join without it.
    Also if you individually buy the products you have to buy them on the marked price, but if I am not mistaken … providing the information of the person who informed you about DXN would entitle you to a discount of about 25%. The Sponsor ID that you have to mention while registering is 1410 19392

To become a member, I had to purchase a kit containing a few of their products worth around 50$. I also got a diary and some brochures of their products. Once I became a member, I too could avail of the discount on purchase.

As the company is relatively new, it doesn’t have branches everywhere in the world. From the brochure I have, the centers mentioned are at:

• International site is dxn2u.com
    • USA (dxnusa.com)
    • New Zealand
    • Australia (dxnaus.co.au)
    • Canada
    • India (dxnindia.com)
    • Bangladesh
    • Hong Kong (dxn.com.hk)
    • Indonesia
    • Laos
    • Cyprus
    • Malaysia (dxnmalaysia.com)
    • Singapore
    • Switzerland
    • Taiwan
    • Philippines (dxnphil.com)
    • Mauritius
    • UAE
    • Nepal
    • Oman
    • Thailand

There are quite a few success stories on their site, one of them shows pictures of a person who lost 13 kgs in just 21 days! (http://www.dxn2u.com/?mn=x-success&sub=testimonial_wms) .Another shows how their product helped decrease the blood level of a pregnant lady thus helping her deliver a healthy child (http://dxn2u.com/?mn=x-success&sub=testimonial_marzia)

If you reside in any of the above countries and are interested in buying the products with the discount, please PM or reply to this thread and if I have the time … I will try to get back as soon as possible with the location of the center in the country and also the ref. number.
    I would recommend you go through their products page (http://www.dxnusa.com/product/pl.htm) and get abreast of what they offer. They have really cheap shipping charges if you order online to USA - 3$

Are any of you’ll already using this? If yes, please post your views … I would love to hear if it has benefited you or not.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sorry but that just sounds like spam to me. I doubt you would write a post this big for some other company just to get views on it.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

I'm not sure what SPAM exactly is ... the reason I posted this thread was I read quite a few success stories on the site and wanted to see if it has worked out for any members over here. There are plenty of products to choose from ... and if it has really worked for others, I would be assured (and maybe even psycologically motivated) to try out the more of their products.

Sorry if you thought this to be SPAM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mi6
    Hello,

Recently, I was approached by one of my friends introducing me to a unique Herbal product. He was already using it since some time and decided to introduce me to it.
    Can you give us the name and address of your friend. Is he willing to be interviewed about the beneficial effects of this herbal medicine? How long has he been your friend?

I went through the products he gave me and I did notice that they don’t have any fake claims or anything.
    What claims did this company make? How did you validate their accuracy? Are you qualified to validate them? Do you have a qualified medical background?

You have to take their products for a specific period of time for any sign of results. I already got a few of their products – its nothing different from my regular schedule … I replaced my coffee, soap, toothpaste and shampoo with theirs and am looking for a difference in health. Although it is a bit early to say, but I had a few *****ly heat kind of boils on my back … and after using the soap for about 2 weeks, I do feel that they have ‘softened’ down and a few of them have already come out.
    So you're saying that you think that if we have boils on our back like yours then this would be an effective course of treatment. Did you consult a GP before taking this course of treatment? You're saying they haven't gone away completely? Do you have an otherwise 'normal' diet, or is yours different to anyone else who reads this? Why have you got boils?

The main constituent of their products is Reishi mushroom

For more information you can go here: http://www.dxnusa.com/product/ag.htm
    You can also go here for more suppliers and information about Reishi mushrooms

However, strange as it may seem, you need to give the name / ref. number of the person who informed you about the product in order to became a member you cannot join without it.
    Yes, that is soooo strange.

Also if you individually buy the products you have to buy them on the marked price, but if I am not mistaken … providing the information of the person who informed you about DXN would entitle you to a discount of about 25%. The Sponsor ID that you have to mention while registering is 1410 19392
    I suspect that this is the part of your message that triggered mstwntd's SPAM filter. You say you're not sure what SPAM exactly is - you can find out a bit more here

To become a member, I had to purchase a kit containing a few of their products worth around 50$. I also got a diary and some brochures of their products. Once I became a member, I too could avail of the discount on purchase.
    Can you publish a picture of you holding the kit that you purchased for $50? Have you got a receipt that you can get independently verified and supply it to us? Or did you just make this up and expect us to believe it?

As the company is relatively new, it doesn’t have branches everywhere in the world. From the brochure I have, the centers mentioned are at:

• International site is dxn2u.com
    • USA (dxnusa.com)
    • New Zealand
    • Australia (dxnaus.co.au)
    • Canada
    • India (dxnindia.com)
    • Bangladesh
    • Hong Kong (dxn.com.hk)
    • Indonesia
    • Laos
    • Cyprus
    • Malaysia (dxnmalaysia.com)
    • Singapore
    • Switzerland
    • Taiwan
    • Philippines (dxnphil.com)
    • Mauritius
    • UAE
    • Nepal
    • Oman
    • Thailand
    You're saying branches, but are you actually saying websites?

There are quite a few success stories on their site, one of them shows pictures of a person who lost 13 kgs in just 21 days! (http://www.dxn2u.com/?mn=x-success&sub=testimonial_wms) .Another shows how their product helped decrease the blood level of a pregnant lady thus helping her deliver a healthy child (http://dxn2u.com/?mn=x-success&sub=testimonial_marzia)
    Do you have any independent validation of these success stories? They sound made up to me. I like the pictures of the man who is holding in his stomach muscles though, wearing his belt at a different height, saying "...I no longer have any problems with hypertension, asthma and rheumatism that I was suffering from previously. Thanks to DXN..." - Asthma is a massive problem in the UK and if DXN have found a miracle cure I think you're right to try and spread the word.

If you reside in any of the above countries and are interested in buying the products with the discount, please PM or reply to this thread and if I have the time … I will try to get back as soon as possible with the location of the center in the country and also the ref. number.
    I would recommend you go through their products page (http://www.dxnusa.com/product/pl.htm) and get abreast of what they offer. They have really cheap shipping charges if you order online to USA - 3$
    Thank you for sparing your time to provide this valuable public service.

Are any of you’ll already using this? If yes, please post your views … I would love to hear if it has benefited you or not.
    That's the only credible thing you said in your original post as far as I'm concerned.
    work: revs | ecru
    reviews: films | mp3s
    projects: Glastonbury Tor | London IT support

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    • Mauritius
    You have a branch there? I'll be happy to get more info, hehehe [No, i dont need the products, I just hail from there]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too much to the point and way too long not to be spam. In any case, never heard of this product, but as far as herbal medicines go, I dropped traditional medicine for herbs a few years ago, and while it's a more difficult path, it sure pays off. There is great stuff out there that beats anything Western medicine has to offer, and there is a lot of fraud as well - distinguishing between the two takes a great deal of self-education.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have done quite a bit of herbal medicine but not the refined supplement kind. My Chinese herbalist combines the whole herbs in packets and I take them home, cook them and sip according to instructions.

First, I'd be wary of using any generic combo supplements. Second, be very sure of the quality of the herbs used. Three, supplements could be ineffective or actually cause harm depending on your condition and the quality of the herbs. Four, this sounds like a pyramid money making scheme to me.

These days most folks want a pill to fix all their woes. The first line of defense should be food. Eliminate all processed foods (all the stuff in packages and the freezer), sugar, dairy, meat, refined salt, coffee, soft drinks etc. and I guarantee your helath will improve.