SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question about Search Script I made.

I am going to release this website soon and it has a tool that I'm wanting people to use.

A little background on the website first is probably in order. I am basically providing a service to Federal Firearm Licensed Dealers. That I'm hoping will help stop some of the fraud going on in the gun industry. We make them go through a verification process that in the end allows them to have access to a script that they can put on their website, auctions, forums, or wherever accepts html code.

This service is pointed toward the 51K FFL dealers in the nation. However, the other service this website provides is for anyone looking to find a dealer to do a search with zipcode and distance to find the nearest dealer to use to transfer firearms legally to. Which brings me to my question.

If you go to http://www.ffldealers.com/tools.aspx you will notice that there are two code snippets for anyone to use. I thought that inbound links seem to be a powerful thing that if I gave the opportunity for anyone to have their own FFL Dealer search engine on their site people would use it. Is there anything that I should do code wise to make sure I'm taking full benefit of someone using this code?

Sorry for the long post, especially since this is my first time to do it. But any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Fred

Application Developer shabbirbhimani's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wrong forums, In fact if I am not wrong - wrong site.