SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi to Everyone,

It's nice to post to this forum again How's everyone?
    I need help on Javascript for Form. The main idea is to fill out a form with just a click on a button. I tried it and it works fine if the files are in the same directory but it isn't if to post it to other site although all info are the same, it prompt me the message "Access is denied". Need some idea on how to make it work.
    You can check this out to see what I mean. http://www.geocities.com/jscript2001/main.html
    The link for "Testing 1" is in the same directory, which mean button "Submit 1" is working. "Testing 2" is a link to other website, so when I click on button "Submit 2", this prompt me the "Access is denied" message.
    Thanks for all your kind attention.

Best Regards,
    Alf

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello,

the problem is that you can't to submit a request for an html file with the POST method. even if you could, the form values couldn't be processed w/ html. what is it exactly that you're trying to do?

Jason Weinstein
    webmaster@MaximumEdge.com
    http://www.MaximumEdge.com/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Jason,

Thanks for your reply. Actually the purpose I am doing this is to fill out a lot of forms on another web site but all forms are different from each other. Can you think/know of other way to do this, I mean to fill out all forms easily?