SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi people could I please have your thoughts on a page that I'm designing http://www.green-turtle-design.com/game.html There is an image called left.gif that should be display on the left of the screen. However it is not being display and another image called worm.gif is taking its place. This may seem like a simple request but when you view the code the image is named correctly? Any ideas why this is happening?

Cheers,

Devs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems strange, I looked at the source and left.gif was there, I'm not sure why this is but I seem to remember seing something similar once before. Try deleting the files and reuploading them.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for taking a look!

Thanks for taking a look mate! yeah its pretty strange yet i've now sorted it - I just knocked the image to the bg and that seems to have fixed it!

Cheers,

Devs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No problem, I also thought the look of the page was very original and sexy. Well done and good that you got it working, too.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheers

DarkMonkey thanks for the complement about the site! I've just taken a look at your site www.nintendoeye.com (trust its one of yours) I really like it mate Must have taken a long time to build up!?! Are u in the UK? If so where? I'm also in the UK Manchester. Small world!

Later mate and keep up the good work!

Devs.