SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a site set to launch in June that is essentially like ELance but geared towards advertising instead of wedb design/programming. Companies & individuals can post a project, and advertising providers (opt in email, websites w/ banner inventory, search engine optimizers, newspapers & radio sales managers) can competitively bid for business in a reverse auction format.

I plan to set up an affiliate program with one of the major services, and would like any suggestions on which of them have the largest number of business related affiliates...sites that would be a good fit for my advertisements.

I'm a big fan of CJ, and they seem to have the largest reach. My only concern in the monthly minimum of $250-my site is quite targeted and I plan on paying per lead (anytime someone registers as a buyer or seller). and at $1.25 per lead, I'm not sure if I can acheive 200 leads per month. I'm only interested in quality not quantity.

Any suggestions are welcome.Thanks.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Michaelangelo:

I have just started (only a few days ago) a new affiliate program which will allow you to do what you are looking for. If you are interested please feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have.

Thank You,
    Chet Brzezinski
    FineClicks.com-Fine Advertising For Your Website!
    www.FineClicks.com
    chet@fineclicks.com