• Yes, less than 1000 $ a year

6 24.00%
  • Yes, less than 5000 $ a year

3 12.00%
  • Yes, more than 5000 $ a year

4 16.00%
    Bruno Delepierre
    SitePoint Community Guest
    I'm in progress of setting up an e-marketing firm but before I continue I would like to hear from other sitepoint members if they think this project has potential to get profitable. We would like to offer about every aspect of e-marketing and, as everybody else we think we are good
    To give you an idea of what we would be doing : SE optimization and submission, Banner advertising, Affiliate marketing and management, Off line marketing, Link exchange management...

the company would have an international view as we can handle english,french,dutch,spanish and german sites.

Now here's my question

Do you have a budget for marketing your website ? If so how much do you spend and what do you use it for ?
    Last edited by Bruno Delepierre; Apr 18, 2001 at 05:14.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I voted for "no budget", but what I really mean is that my boss doesn't say "here's 3 grand get us more hits", I mean we consider different options on their merits rather than have a set budget.
    ...KartLink...

Bruno Delepierre
    Hey superbird,

thanks for your input. . What exactly do you mean with you consider options upon its merits ? Maybe I should rephrase my question : What does your company do exactly to promote his online presence ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nothing yet, we're only ten months old and we've only got our sites online since I've been working here. Errm, I must be doing more than that as we're getting traffic but I can't think of anything specific
    ...KartLink...

SitePoint Wizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a pretty small marketing budget of around $200 this year. That is usually spent on either advertising at other sites and search engine stuff like GoTo.com

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    heh... I'm wondering... what happened to my message?
    I have posted a reply here yesterday...
    did I say somth wrong and it was deleted?
    I just told that the only thing I'm going to outsource is SE submission and optimization.

Andy
    Internet Solutions for Your Customers, Employees, and Partners!
    www.netimpulses.com

Bruno Delepierre
    you should do more than only outsourcing your SE optimization .No, honestly I wouldn't know either : I have read your message and yes now it's...gone Maybe you can ask a moderator, he will definitely know more.