SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    penang
    Posts
    15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Need merchant that support gambling

    Hello,

    I am searching for a merchant that can support gambling stuff. I operate a website selling online casino prepaid card. Does anybody know any merchant offer this? I want to take out the money say like once a week, not once a month. I see paypal does not allowed this kind of stuff, Ikobo is out of my list.

    Thanks in advanced for advise!

  2. #2
    Texan at Heart Corey Bryant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Castle Rock, CO
    Posts
    2,491
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you sell this online card - can you not use the card to operate your website?

  3. #3
    SitePoint Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Yerevan
    Posts
    38
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by erivy
    Hello,

    I am searching for a merchant that can support gambling stuff. I operate a website selling online casino prepaid card. Does anybody know any merchant offer this? I want to take out the money say like once a week, not once a month. I see paypal does not allowed this kind of stuff, Ikobo is out of my list.

    Thanks in advanced for advise!
    i think www.mckpay.com will be able to help you, that is a billing solution.
    try..

    I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE MCK

  4. #4
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    penang
    Posts
    15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you Marpay, corey bryant, no, the card is prepaid card, and I need to collect payment from them, it is not a debit card or something.

  5. #5
    SitePoint Wizard silver trophy
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    4,686
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarPay
    i think www.mckpay.com will be able to help you, that is a billing solution.
    try..
    Looking at that company's website and domain registration I would advise against doing business with them, or anyone else that has a 1 page site with improperly written text and no company information or history.

    As far as finding a company suitable to your needs, you are most likely going to have to find a non-US merchant or a merchant in a jurisdiction where your type of sale is legal. Many companies can't help you because local laws forbid the type of sale you are engaging in and as a processor, they too would be liable.

    A google search turned up http://casino-merchant.com/ & http://www.npsglobal.com/web/offshore.html whom I know nothing about but seems to cater to businesses like yours.
    - Ted S

  6. #6
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    penang
    Posts
    15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you Ted_S for your advise. I am looking into moneybookers, I think this is the best option right now.

  7. #7
    SitePoint Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Yerevan
    Posts
    38
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted S
    Looking at that company's website and domain registration I would advise against doing business with them, or anyone else that has a 1 page site with improperly written text and no company information or history.

    As far as finding a company suitable to your needs, you are most likely going to have to find a non-US merchant or a merchant in a jurisdiction where your type of sale is legal. Many companies can't help you because local laws forbid the type of sale you are engaging in and as a processor, they too would be liable.

    A google search turned up http://casino-merchant.com/ & http://www.npsglobal.com/web/offshore.html whom I know nothing about but seems to cater to businesses like yours.


    Heloo,
    i appreciate your thoughts, but i have find out about them from the crutop.nu forum. They are adult webmusters and nobady had any complaints about that guys all this times. They are working more than 3 years.
    I am sure no problem will be. As i have found out from a proper informators they have also PSP solution which is serving just them, but ervin its your choise. Do what you whant


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •