SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Wizard bronze trophy JRMillion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MX1000 Laser Mouse

Hey, just wanted to warn all of you to not waste your money on the Logitech Laser Mouse.
    I'm sure there will be a good one in a few months, but the first attempt is crap.
    It seems really cool when you first get it out of the box, but it has problems with cursor randomly jumping. I have also had problems with the battery indicator (showing its full charge all the time).
    I did some looking and many other people have had similar issues with it.
    I'm on my second one of these, just in case my first was a lemon. This second one is going back monday (once the crazy shopping weekend is over )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Strange. I don't own the MX1000 but many of my gaming buddies say its the greatest.
    [X] get HUGE! or die trying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude I know, I just read a bunch of reviews of people havin the same exact problem - know why? You need the new drivers. I just got this mouse, and it's been perfect - since I got the drivers direct from the website. The cd that comes with the mouse packaged with it - its as good as a frisbee. Now that I got this mouse, I just ordered a nice BIG 11 by 16 ultra thin mousepad...this thing is awesome for FPS games like counter strike and half life 2 as well as for graphics.