SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re-seller rights.

Is it worth it to buy scripts, templates, and programs that have re-seller rights, such as iprofit-ebook-package.com? I was thinking of buying re-seller rights from a bunch of sites and then re-selling them on Clickbank. Or is there way too much competition?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I know that its like buying a DVD player and tweaking it to make it e.g. region free. Lets say a Sony. Check how much garantuee you have that people want to buy that Sony and not a B-brand with the same functions for even less.

It can backfire so try out with 1 or 2 first.

Non-Member bronze trophy geniusgoalie's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nintendo
    Is it worth it to buy scripts, templates, and programs that have re-seller rights, such as iprofit-ebook-package.com? I was thinking of buying re-seller rights from a bunch of sites and then re-selling them on Clickbank. Or is there way too much competition?
    Whatever you do, NEVER EVER EVER buy a template package with "resell rights." Out of three I have purchased, two had ALL STOLEN TEMPLATES (and one was even offering web design programs, ie dreamweaver and photoshop for resell as well- hmm... I wonder if macromedia and adobe approved of this ) and the other was, well, unprofessional and ugly. You would be just asking for trouble.