perfettomedia review?

anyone has run their ads?

any feedback?

thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I've tried them. They are less than par and serve a good amount of defaults. Normally, that would not be a problem, but they charge you .05 CPM for the privilege of using that service. Additionally, if you make less than 500.00 per month, they will keep all of the revenue. That's even worse than Max Online. Since you do not know what you are making, then you can realistically serve 2 million impressions and not meet the minimum requirement for payment. That is totally uncalled for, and I removed my tags the day after I tried them out. They sneak that in on the user agreement, so it is best to read all user agreements before signing up with any network. With networks like fastclick, casale, realtechnetwork, azoogle, and even focusin, who needs to accept their carzy terms? I honestly do not know why anyone would even use them to be quite honest with you. Plus they use the Value Ad software, so that doesn’t give much confidence either.
    The Online Guide

Intoxicated with the madness petertdavis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlineGuide
    Yes, I've tried them. They are less than par and serve a good amount of defaults. Normally, that would not be a problem, but they charge you .05 CPM for the privilege of using that service. Additionally, if you make less than 500.00 per month, they will keep all of the revenue. That's even worse than Max Online. Since you do not know what you are making, then you can realistically serve 2 million impressions and not meet the minimum requirement for payment. That is totally uncalled for, and I removed my tags the day after I tried them out. They sneak that in on the user agreement, so it is best to read all user agreements before signing up with any network. With networks like fastclick, casale, realtechnetwork, azoogle, and even focusin, who needs to accept their carzy terms? I honestly do not know why anyone would even use them to be quite honest with you. Plus they use the Value Ad software, so that doesn’t give much confidence either.
    Thanks for the frank evaluation.
    Peter T Davis

I buy forums - PM me if you're selling.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how much do they pay per CPM?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am just being honest. They do not tell you what their CPM rates are. It's like you are playing Russian Roulette with them.
    The Online Guide

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i thought they i will roll over to the next month???

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

payment problems

I dealt with these guys as an advertiser a few months back.

I sent them $5000 for popunder ads, then the ads did not perform so I cancelled
    and it took 2 months a few legal threats for them to finally return my money.

Dave

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, here is the extract from their T & C:

Minimum monthly payout is $500.00 with any balance carried over to the next month. However, as of September 1, 2004, PERFETTO MEDIA shall not be required to remit any payment to Publisher for any month in which Publisher has not earned at least $500.00, such Payment shall be forfeited. Should any given Campaign served by Publisher be based on Customer's reporting and final auditing and not PERFETTO MEDIA's, PERFETTO MEDIA will pay Publisher an amount equal to 40% of gross campaign rate / revenue as reported by Customer and in fact received by PERFETTO MEDIA.

Here's the link
    The Online Guide

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if their CPM is low ... and expect us to get $500 monthly or forfeited the earning, they must be = "THIEF"

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i never heard of them, i sure would not try them