User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is this too good to be true??

Hi!

I am ready to add a cart to my site and it's been a grueling task trying to find one that is simple and robust. I've tried a few, but had some problems with either lack of features, or too difficult to customize.

I MUST be able to completely customize the cart to have the same "look and feel" of my website.

So, I just found PDShop Pro from Page Down Technologies (pagedowntech.com) and it seems to have all the features I could ask for in a very simple to navigate admin for $99 for the pro version.

I wonder if anyone has heard anything about them or if you experts see any drawbacks to them.

I am using a trial version of PDG Shopping cart now and I like it, but I think it lacks some features that PDShop seems to have at a much cheaper price.

Thanks in advance!

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    never heard of them. You can try and take a look at oscommerce. That's a great solution and its free and very customizable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you are looking for an ASP app. take a look at candypress.com. Works pretty well for me. Good community for support as well.

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have heard of them and I think its a great product. I have tried it but actually use something else. The company has been around for a while.
    If I create another store I will use this software.