User Tag List

Thread: Worldpay suck!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Worldpay suck!!

...excuse my rant.

I have just set up our site to use Worldpay as our credit card processor. We have been running with them for about 2 maybe 3 months. and now the ****ers have decided to withdraw their service from South Africa. which means that by 60 days from now, i will have to have found a new credit card processor, got it approved by the powers that be and implement integration with their system, all the time leaving as little overlap as possible to prevent us paying double.

and, to make matters worse, we have actually just switched to Worldpay from another credit card processor in the recent history.

...so does anyone know of an alternative, and good credit card processor...?

SitePoint Wizard bronze trophy
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    www.securetrading.com are who we use and they are great, but you';ll need to get your own merchant account from your bank first (secure trading provide the payment page and authorisation software, but they need the merchant account to settle the money into). I would contact them to check that they provide service to your country.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi securetrading looks good. but they dont seem to offer their services in South Africa.