SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ODBC Query from Miva Merchant

Hello:

I am adding Miva Merchant shopping to an existing Web site. The current site uses ColdFusion and an ODBC query to display their products, and I built an interface for the client to maintain the database.

I would like to integrate this somehow into Miva. One way would be to create the products themselves in Miva, and the attributes could come over from my ODBC connection. That is my theory, but I do not know where to start.

Any ideas or recommendations?

thnx... mp/m

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You'll probably have better luck getting an answer by signing up for a merchant user group:
    http://www.miva.com/support/usr_grps/

You'll get all the emails from the list, but you can filter them into a separate folder so they aren't a problem.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks

Thanks AtoZ - I had subscribed to it in the past, however the volume of emails is a bit extreme, and as there is no journal feature I had no choice but to unsubscribe. I have searched the archives and found some useful though.

mp/m

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, there are a ton of email messages. However, I set up a filter that directs them into a separate folder so it's not bothersome. It's nice to have it available because people are usually able to help very quickly.