SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -
    Manually submitting is always the best way to do it. Well worth the time.
    If I may, submission itself except to directories is not necessary. Just get a link to your site from a site that's regularly spidered. Since you're already getting visitors, I assume from engines, then you really should not be worrying about submitting to more engines. They'll find you. That's their job. They'll also spider your site successfully if it's crawlable so no need for instructions to do so in your meta tags. They'll happily index you so long as your site is syntactically correct.

BB

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uhhh I charge $250 I have a very ugly site but I do OK for the traffic I am tring to get I am self taught and I love what Jill writes I am a little guilty of key word stuffing in images but hey my compitotrs don't know any different they even asked me for a link! People that claim to get into the top ten for every search term I would be leary of the last thing I want is to get my site banned, but a guy in Cambodia hey what have you got to lose besides $250 bucks.
    Fred a guy a in Cambodia

SitePoint Evangelist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fred everyone with a website gets asked for a link..most of them are from mass mailing methods.
    Keyword stuffing is not ethical and will eventually come back and hit on on the head with a ban... depending on how much keyword stuffing is done.
    Add your web design / hosting companies to my directory - Web Hosting Directory
    Want to join our panel of experts? - Hosting Forums ( top right of forums -expert drop down box for more info ).

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by RB4580
    My site is www.braidsbybreslin.com and I'm seriously looking into to just paying somebody to do my website optimization. Anybody have any good referals, testimonies, ect??? Thanks alot
    Get www.searchengine-news.com ebook and do it yourself. If you have only one site, better learn the stuff. Subscription is $97.00, and worth every penny for all the greate info you get in their monthly newsletters. Highly recommended.