User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Friends. Kindly review www.templatearcade.com

Hello friends,

We have launched a website recently, http://www.templatearcade.com/ . It contains templates all built unquely and exclusively in the company, no templatemonster templates here. Also, these templates once sold will remain sold, we will not be selling it again. Will appreciate your reviews about the website as well as the templates. Please tell us what you feel, good or bad, all comments are most welcome.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.pixelsmedia.net/
    http://www.templatearcade.com/

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The templates look nice. But for sites you are only selling once the price seems kind of low.

Overall through for a site that isn't trying to be template monster you site has the same relative look and feel of templatemonster. Maybe you should consider revising your colours not to exactly match those of TM.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice looking site, lots going on and it seems to flow well, well done and good luck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good looking site. I don't know if it look like a mimmick of Template monster but it's a tad close. I think we can obviously see the differences though. Looks nice, again.
    Gunwallet.com- Digitally backup vital gun information.

SitePoint Enthusiast gadget-girl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice looking site. Here are my thoughts:

I think your logo should be bigger, as it's an important part of your identity.

When you click on a template, it opens in a new window. Having a new window pop-up every time you click on a template gets annoying. The navigation menu is there, and users can just click 'Back'.

Your by-line, "Readymade web template, logo template and customised web design solution.", turns bold red when you mouse over it, but is not clickable. This may confuse some people. Also, the grammar on this sentence doesn't flow. Maybe try "Readymade web templates, logo templates and customised web design solutions." As you are offering multiple templates.

The live chat picture of the girl, looks like a child to me. I would change it to someone who looks older and professional.

The Support page came up blank for me. There should be some support info there.

Just so you know, I was viewing your site with Firefox 1.0 on Mac OS X.

Cheers,
    gadget-girl

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    site looks good but perhaps a little too... "another TM reseller?"
    Tarun Hari | Template FOR SALE! AIM: Tarun Hari

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like it ...

Its got a nice professional feel about. Maybe a little too close looking (in some way) to TemplateMonster.

maybe your site images on the homepage could be a little bigger (?) to showcase them better?

Overall though - very good!
    www.ActionFonts.com - 1000's of free Fonts for you to download!

www.DingbatDepot.com - a huge archive of free Dingbat Fonts!

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think this is a nice clean look. I agree that the logo/title could be a bit bigger and stand out more on the homepage, it gets a bit lost with the 'Make Your Business Online today' below it. I think it's ok on the other pages.

In Firefox the gray background doesn't go all the way down on the About Us, Services and Support pages.

I agree with the statement above that the templates should not open in a new window, unless maybe you want to use a smaller popup window with a 'close' link. Also clicking on the Buy button opens a new window. I don't expect a new window within a website.

Lots of nice, professional looking templates.
    Web Design Company, Misson BC Canada
    http://www.internetimage.ca

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice website. I really like the colours used, usually having the grey, blue, orange/yellow, red, and green it looks cluttered or cheap but yours looks very well done. Also the templates look very nice, and in my opinion are very well priced. Good job, and good luck.

SitePoint Enthusiast Darklightmw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, im not sure if you do things like this, but I feel that the site has no true color associated with it, and that the multiple colors create a confusion in the site. I like things that have 1 or 2 main colors as part of their color scheme. Also I feel that there is too much going on. Having only 1 or 2 (close, not contrasting) colors would fix that, but there is also a lot of font style variation (just use bold for emphasis; you don't have to make it red) and there is no element that ties the entire page together. Also, just a minor detail as an example of how color can rip your page apart, where it says "Make your business online today", It seems as if it says "Make your Business", "Online Today". This makes the reader wonder at first, what is online today? Shortly thereafter they realize the words are supposed to go together. Overall pretty good, and these are just my suggestions, I've only taken a short desktop publishing class in my school, therefore I am no proffesional.
    where are the snowdens of yesteryear?

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good looking site!

- Experienced WordPress Consultant.
    - Get website design done by Anblik Web Design Company.
    - Collection of Top Free Online Website Builder.
    - Collection of Free Online Website Usability Testing Tools.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It looks ok I guess but it seems to be pretty basic nothing really creative or stunning that would set the site apart from others in the field, anyway thats my 10 cents

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm looking at it in Firefox on a mac and the colors are very bright. I would suggest darkening the background grey hue a little. I like the site and the navigation, does remind me of template monster though. Also I like to see something happen when I rollover links, maybe an underline only on the rollover but that is being picky. What about Flash templates?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great Site... in fact I don't have anything to critic. Clean layout, straight to the point, lots of contact information... you are using a chat system.
    Quasar - Web Development - Free Avatars