SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Soft, need a shopping cart and CC Processor

Heloo dear sirs!!!!

Need your help.

We have developed a good keylogger ( NOT TROYAN!!!!) and we think it will have success... Just need 2 things. Good and free shopping cart for secure delivering the product ( for example download link will be active 12hours )
    and the second thing where we can get processing? as we know Paypal and Ikobo will not allow process selling this type of product...
    Any ideas??

thanks beforehand

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What can be used your product for ? How it works ? Please tell more information.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by number7
    What can be used your product for ? How it works ? Please tell more information.
    Keylogger - A program that captures and saves a list of all the keys pressed by the user. This program can publish the list, allowing third-parties to find out this information - the data typed by the user in the affected computer (passwords, text written in documents, mail messages, key combinations, etc).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarPay
    We have developed a good keylogger ( NOT TROYAN!!!!) and we think it will have success...
    I just was interested what could be features or uses of keylogger to prove it's "safe" for merchants accounts.

Thanks Zenmaster for detailed description.

Forum Buyer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You haven't even told us whether or not you haeva merchant account, are willing to get one, or just want to use a 3rd party processor like 2checkout or PayPal.

I use PayPal with a custom IPN script I wrote to allow access to the download.

What the script does is lets me use a regular form submit button to submit the price, item number, and item name to PayPal. Then on the other end once they've paid the script checks to see if PayPal sends back a payment "Completed" message and confirms they paid the right amount. It also checks for a valid PayPal Transaction ID.

Then it opens the database and places the other information it gets back from Paypal::

Username (their email address is their username)
    First Name
    Last Name
    Amount Paid
    Date Paid
    Item Name
    Item Number
    PayPal Transaction ID

The script also generates a random md5 password and submits that to their profile as well. Then it just displays the username and password there at the confirmation page and tells them to log in and sends them an email with the same information.

Once they log in they can see their download link The download link is a special PHP file that won't serve the file unless the user is logged in. Also it pulls the download from outside of the server's web root so no one can ever directly link to the download. They always have to log in to get the file and the script records a timestamp in their profile whenever they do so they can't say they never got it.
    Founder/Admin of a pretty decent chat forum
    Download free winterboard themes for your iPhone
    I run sites powered by vbulletin and one about the HTC Jetstream.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwest
    You haven't even told us whether or not you haeva merchant account, are willing to get one, or just want to use a 3rd party processor like 2checkout or PayPal.

I use PayPal with a custom IPN script I wrote to allow access to the download.

What the script does is lets me use a regular form submit button to submit the price, item number, and item name to PayPal. Then on the other end once they've paid the script checks to see if PayPal sends back a payment "Completed" message and confirms they paid the right amount. It also checks for a valid PayPal Transaction ID.

Then it opens the database and places the other information it gets back from Paypal::

Username (their email address is their username)
    First Name
    Last Name
    Amount Paid
    Date Paid
    Item Name
    Item Number
    PayPal Transaction ID

The script also generates a random md5 password and submits that to their profile as well. Then it just displays the username and password there at the confirmation page and tells them to log in and sends them an email with the same information.

Once they log in they can see their download link The download link is a special PHP file that won't serve the file unless the user is logged in. Also it pulls the download from outside of the server's web root so no one can ever directly link to the download. They always have to log in to get the file and the script records a timestamp in their profile whenever they do so they can't say they never got it.

Thanks for your answer, can you give it ?? And is it so difficult to add another 3rd party?? For example WebMoney
    ??
    Thanks

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by number7
    I just was interested what could be features or uses of keylogger to prove it's "safe" for merchants accounts.

Thanks Zenmaster for detailed description.
    Only the user are responsible how he/she uses its for. For example isnt it good to know what is your kids doing on internet when you are not at home, or what are talking your spause or girlfriend when you are offline what about they are chatting or what they think??
    Or what are your employees do when you dont control them??
    HN>>??
    Think over.
    Even a usual stone can be used as a killing thing, and the same stone can be used as a base for home..
    This is all

Sometimes bad people use keyloggers for dark themes but its not my false...

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Regardless of whether you intend it for legitimate use, keyloggers are an inherently high-risk item, and you'll therefore have a difficult time finding a merchant account provider (much less a third-party payment processor) willing to support it.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Revise Media
    Regardless of whether you intend it for legitimate use, keyloggers are an inherently high-risk item, and you'll therefore have a difficult time finding a merchant account provider (much less a third-party payment processor) willing to support it.
    WE DONT NEED BILLING, i Have found it.
    WE NEED A GOOD SHOPPING CART WITH E-DELIVERY GOOD MODEL.
    This is all

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What gateway are you using? What language are you looking for? You might check out http://www.cmsmerchant.com if it is PHP

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarPay
    WE DONT NEED BILLING, i Have found it.
    WE NEED A GOOD SHOPPING CART WITH E-DELIVERY GOOD MODEL.
    This is all
    OKAY

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have a look at oscommerce

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by newsmith
    Have a look at oscommerce
    I have installed o my local host and tried. I understand that it is good for shippble products, but i didnt see good support and delivery model for soft..
    i have found something www.nukeroyal.com , but i am not sure on it..
    what other suggestions?
    Isn't there any good open source CMSs with good soft download system which can be used to sell soft??

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use thirdspherehosting to sell and deliver software.