SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New to MIVA; How do you edit the look of the store?

I'm wondering how do you change the look of the store?

In particular i notice on my site that the product pages have a ridiculous amount of space around the product image and around where the text is. The spacing is really bad. I want to fix this, but I'm not sure where MIVA stores template information.

Anyone know how to change these like this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what nobody knows?

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You'll need to invest in some 3rd party modules.. You can use the modules to add almost any feature imaginable.

Miva doesn't have templates built in to the default installation. For changing the look of the product pages I suggest Viking Coders' Product Page Templates: www.vikingcoders.com They also have templates for categories and other pages. Click on the "Easy Design Bundle" from the storefront. You can buy them all together or separately. I have a lot of their modules myself.

You can find many other 3rd party modules by various developers here: www.mivacentral.com

I don't think a lot of people on sitepoint use Miva, so you usually won't find much help here. There is a merchant users list you can sign up for at miva, or you can search the archives here for help: www.mvdevelopment.com