SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our site is starting to get a great deal of traffic. We feel that if I and my partners concentrate on the content and promotion of the site, we will pretty soon own the market.

We do our own ad sales right now. We run ad networks, but at less than $1.00 CPM, we can't call that income. We are interested in getting an outside sales force that works off of commission. The Double Click Network is famous for this, but are there others? We would like to weigh our options.

Any input is much appreciated.

SitePoint Evangelist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think a good agency is bustmedia or engage, but I'm not sure.
    I got rejected by burstmedia a couple of times, because they don't like freebie sites and I think engage is not accepting new sites. Try burstmedia. They look good

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pjman, although most of the present online ad reps will not net you more than $1CPM (dependent, of course, on the attractiveness of your content/audience), the reduction in your own overheads may make this route worthwhile.

As FreebieGuy said, Engage and Burst are both quality reps. Engage, however, isn't accepting new sites at the moment, and is presently in the process of removing several sites from their network in an effort to slim down their operations.

Try BurstMedia, FastClick, BlueFishNetwork, AmazingMedia, Sonar, Luna Network and, if you're daring, L90 and 24/7 Media as CPM solutions.

If your site is well-branded and very popular, you may also like to try Rydium, DoubleClick, Winstar Interactive, bMCmedia and Phase2Media.

There are in-depth reviews of most of these firms on Net-Ads (in sig).

Best of luck!
    Czar - Former SitePoint Alumni

Want to make more money from your website?
    Join Geek/Talk to find out how!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Czar!

I read Net-Ads often. I found out about it about a month ago. You have some really good info. available their. I tell all my contacts about it. Thanks for the advice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad I could help.

Be sure to drop back here to let us know how successful your applications are. And don't be disappointed if most of these agencies/reps reject your site; many are simply overbooked.
    Czar - Former SitePoint Alumni

Want to make more money from your website?
    Join Geek/Talk to find out how!