SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, as many of you know I'm running a fairly new set of forums (PoliticsForums.com) and I think now would probably be a good time for me to think about getting myself indexed.

I've got a few questions though, the first is do you think it would be possible for me to get a decent ranking if my main page is the forum homepage?

The other questions is how would I be able to get all my post/thread pages indexed if they're all dynamically generated? Would it even be possible? I think if I could do that, and get the spiders to check back every once and a while I could end up having a good amount of links in the search engines.. perhaps some would even be found

You can check out the site here: http://www.politicsforums.com/

If you could give me any advice at all, it would be much appreciated

thanks,

jer
    Jeremy Watts :: Co-Founder
    Modevia Web Services :: Experience the Difference.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure if having your forums as the main listed page would hurt things or not. As long as you use meta tags properly, I would assume you would be fine. One thing I might add that helps is to add a short description of your forums at the top to not only improve your search engine results, but to clear up any confusion first-time visitors might have. Good luck.