SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want a website for my business and I'm looking for a company to help me get it up and running. I've looked at bCentral at MSN and liked the package they offer. Has anyone had any experience with them? I need hosting, a shopping cart, secure credit card transactions in real time and probably a dozen things I don't know about yet. Can someone recommend a service?? Thanks!

Payment Acceptance Expert jconley2's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Mike,

You might want to look at the storefront solution I mention on my site. They offer everything you're looking for plus first 30 days are free and you get a free one year domain name registration. Nice part about the turn-key solution is that the templates are customizable so each site isn't a cookie-cutter. For more information you can check it out at http://www.merchantseek.com/turnkey

There's lots of features, unlimited e-mail, autoresponders, etc. Feel free to check it out. They offer some example sites to look at also.

Regards,

Jim Conley II
    CEO/Founder - MerchantSeek
    Search FREE for a Merchant Account Provider based on your business needs and budget. We're your one stop information source on payment acceptance. Visit us at http://www.merchantseek.com

SitePoint Co-founder Matt Mickiewicz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Matt Mickiewicz - Co-Founder
    SitePoint.com - Empowering Web Developers Since 1997
    Follow me on Twitter.