SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sitepoint freeLance

Hi everyone,

I'm not a member of the Sitepoint staff or team, but from the view of the Trading Post, Sitepoint and it's members would definatly benefit from a Sitepoint Freelance site.

sitepointlance.com ? splance.com ?

Just my .02 cents.

What do you guys think ?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    SitePoint (the parent company) doesn't want to get into the business of being a freelance marketplace. Too much of a headache in terms of something that doesn't really help their core business much. However, you're free to try sites like Design Outpost and post/bid on projects there. Palmer's a really nice guy and contests are his core business on that site, and it's run very well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i own lancepoint.com . infact it sole idea was to create a site in which you are suggestion marcel. although sitepoint staff didnt seem to like my idea on it... which i was absolutley shocked... design outpost doesnt offer an open area for contest designer freelancers and its manditory to pay up front to have a contest. I am trying to develop something that has a medium. In which case .. i cannot discuss it hear because my post probably would get deleted.
    Got Web Work? Ask Me, I can do it Cheaper.
    Freelancing Everything Webdevelopment.
    Flash & Static Interface Designs Since 1818.