SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

finding a post... after posting...

If I post, and I am logged in, the next day or week I return to see if there are any replies I have a hard time finding my post... I thought I would be able to click my profile and find a quick link to my posts there, but my profile page has no links to post there. Am I missing something? Or am I simply suppose to serch and scroll to find a post that I posted... hope this is not too dumb a question.
    Thnx.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Visit your Public Profile to find either all posts or all threads started by you.

Hope this helps

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Or you could always subscribe to the thread you created by checking the "Subscribe to thread" box upon posting. Then it will show up in your user control panel when you log in next time.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by kmurphy
    If I post, and I am logged in, the next day or week I return to see if there are any replies I have a hard time finding my post... I thought I would be able to click my profile and find a quick link to my posts there, but my profile page has no links to post there. Am I missing something? Or am I simply suppose to serch and scroll to find a post that I posted... hope this is not too dumb a question.
    Thnx.
    Thnx! Just what I needed... I had been to this page before and have been wondering why I couldn't find it again... aside from sleep deprivation, I think it is because there is no link to it that I can see on the "My Sitepoint" tab... I can edit my profile, but view it... well, perhaps it is purely sleep deprivation on my part... but I couldn't find it, so now if I want to go here, I have to search for a post I made then click on my name... time to get some sleep... Thnx again.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, i will certainly do that next time.