SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey all. I am trying to implement a drop-down menu o na site. I have found several that work great, but I have a problem.

They menu's that I have found are all designed to be right-aligned. I want to be able to use the menu on a center-aligned page. The one that I like the best was written by Kevin Yank. It is great, cross-browser and easy to understand. BUT, when I resize the window, the menus do not shift with the images they are linked to.

Can somebody please help? Or at least offer some suggestions. You can see my mockup at

www.nashvillecvb.com/dev

The FRONT page is the only page where the menu will be aligned center. All other content pages will feature the menu right-aligned.
    Adobe Certified Coldfusion MX 7 Developer
    Adobe Certified Advanced Coldfusion MX Developer
    My Blog (new) | My Family | My Freelance | My Recipes

I believe you have my stapler. scrubz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure about aligning the menu you're currently using, but there's a good drop down menu at http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/topnavbar.htm

It looks similar to the one you're using, although it doesn't use images for the top menu item (which you probably want to keep). I'm sure the code could be modified to use an image at the top of the menu. It also provides an easy way to align left, center, or right.

I know this is probably not the answer you're looking for, since it would mean fiddling around with another menu system and not fixing the one you have, but thought I'd post the link in case you need an alternative to the menu you're using now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    scrubz...I know about that one thanks.

I seems way to hard to configure. Of course I am not a programmer so...

I'll keep looking though, thanks.
    Adobe Certified Coldfusion MX 7 Developer
    Adobe Certified Advanced Coldfusion MX Developer
    My Blog (new) | My Family | My Freelance | My Recipes