Hi to all,
Ok let's get straight to the point. It's quite hard to explain, but i'll try my best.first of all, see this image:

I want a dynamic system for this navigation vertical menu. Ok. First you should know that My navigation is as sub-divised as follows:
Studio
- Our Profile
- Our Mission
- Contact Us

Services
- What we offer
- Production
- Rates

Portfolio
- Showcases
- Templates for sale

I want a CSS style, which allows me when:
1. Mouse overed on the "studio" ( for exemple ) to change the color of the box where its written "studio" to purple for instance, but also change the color of the vertical actual orange bar to purple...
2. When clicked on the "studio" box, to drop down, like a tree menu, the 3 sub links ( Our Profile, Our Mission, Contact US )
As this image shows...

I hope to be clear enough. I am looking a bit of this kind of menu: http://www.projectseven.com/tutorial...1_ldeluxe.htm#
i am really optimizing this webpage for search engine placement, so I thought CSS would be much better, less bothering than Javascript to search engine, especially that Javascript would take hours to load on a 56k modem. I would be very VERY very hyper grateful if you could be of any help to me. Would it be possible to place the css in an external style sheet, as far as the navigation is concerned ?
Thankyou again
Please move this thread to the appropriate forum if it's not well placed here, because I understand it's pure programming...
Take Care
Kind Regards
Brian Dove