User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am waiting!

Hi Smashgorand!
    When are you releasing your HTML Editor!
    Please reply.
    Thanks
    S.K
    S.K
    CyberBrahma
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ignorance is Bliss!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Smashgorand!
    Do you have a web site or something where i can take a look at the editor etc.? Though i know its not out yet. =) hehez

Your softwrae looks promising!
    I like the removal of toolbars and inclusive of floating palettes..

BTW...does your software have support for tab..open..like when programming php or html..

i use spaces to show when a while staement opens and closes etc. its really tiresome when i have to manually space to get the spaces right.

Code:
    while (XXX) {
                     }
    it would be good if the {} were added in automatically, or aligned properly with a command. thanks
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."
    -- Albert Einstein

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really dig 1st page from Evrsoft. Its by far the most flexible of IDE's I've ever seen. It would become the ultimate if it would make browser compatibility reports like DW4.01.

I rank DW as the second best coz hogs my system's resources... urs truly runs an ancient 300A Celeron+Win98+ 64MB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Under win2k i prefer CF studio, but at home win98 it eats my user and gdi heaps quickly (especially if i have an adobe product open at the same time) so i use arachnophilia.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all
    Sorry that I havnt been so active here the past couple of months I think it is by now. I've been working hard on my editor and a couple of (Danish) ASP sites. It has taken up just about all my time getting these sites up, so the editor has been on hold for a while.

lynlimz: By default pressing the TAB key will product two normal spaces Chr(32), but the size can be altered either globally or locally in each project. I have just about completed the code analyser that takes care of "formatting" the ASP code written.
    This function will turn this :
    Code:
    if request.form("textbox") = "" then
    Into this :
    Code:
    If Request.Form("textbox") = "" Then
    once you mode the cursor to a different line in the editor. I've also added another analyser that reads through the code and finds all "Sub", "Function", and "Dim" statements and "adds" them to the list of words to be formatted. This means that when you dim a new variable, it's name will be written the same way throughout the file. Same happens with Subs and Functions. It even looks for/through any #include files and checks that the reference to the file is correct (warns if not), and reads the contents of the file if found.

Right now I'm working on the Access 97 Database part of the editor. This allows the user to load the Access DB into the editor and use drag'n'drop to dump fieldnames in code. It also gives quicker access to the actual database because you don't have to load another program. The DB part will also be able to create new databases, tables, and fields once I'm done with that part.

I have a working (way beta) version of the editor at this time, so anyone interested in testing the editor as it is now, please let me know by mailing me at : vb@futte.dk - Please put "ASP Editor - beta test" in the subject and include your nickname used here.
    Note ! It is only a test version, but the most important (?!?) functions are running more or less at this time. It currently only supports VBScript based ASP.
    I will email you a short feature list and link to a place where you can download the install package for the beta.

Keep the code smooth

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In regards to CPU power :

thenovice
    urs truly runs an ancient 300A Celeron+Win98+ 64MB
    Well - I'm worse off than you are ...
    I'm on a stoneage 200Mhz AMD K-6, Win98, 128Mb RAM, 6Gb disk

Keep the code smooth