User Tag List

Hybrid View

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

php-nuke resolution change

i am running a resolution of 1024x768 and when i go to the site, it does not spread across the whole browser. i let a buddy go there and he said it is not changing to his screen res. either. i would like to have it fill the full browser and i know this can be done cause i have seen and made other php-nukes sites that go across the whole browser.. again any help would be GREAT.. i am sure somewhere in the coding i need to change it from pixels to percentages ( i think ) but unsure what file and where.. any suggestions would be GREAT...

www.equity-consulting.com

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It should be in the themes folder I believe (haven't used phpnuke in a while so not 100% sure). Looking at the html, find the comment <!-- FIN DEL TITULO -->, and the table's tag is right under it. But you're right, the table width is set at 766, set it to 100% (or whatever percentage of the screen you want filled), and it'll also automatically adjust with different screen resolutions.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DUDE YOU RULE!!! heheh next problem comes up.. the theme has a flash header at the top.. now which does not load... any suggestions on this one..

i have a testing site up, where i changed the code you suggested..

www.tragiksplace.thebeanpot.net

and the original

www.equity-consulting.com

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check the filepath to the flash file. They don't match when I viewed the source of each page. Try changing:
    PHP Code:
    <embed src="template_3849_4dbs1AN3W74kbBMcii0Q/3849/3516/themes/3516/Flash/0887.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="766" height="197"></embed
    to
    PHP Code:
    <embed src="themes/3516/Flash/0887.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="766" height="197"></embed
    Hope that helps...

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmm. i have changed them as directed on the header.html.... i found that quote you gave me in two places and i replaced them both..

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol got the header up.. but not there are two of them on top of each other.. lol..
    got just one, now it needs to be streched.. any suggestions?