SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Creating Batch File Processes in Photoshop

This is an article discussion thread for discussing the SitePoint article, "Creating Batch File Processes in Photoshop"

Chris Darnell
    SitePoint Community Guest
    Thanks so much for this - very clear introduction to a facet of Photoshop that I was wondering about but didn't know where to start.

Converting a folder of graphics from CMYK to RGB now.

Josie
    all I knew was I needed to use the batch command, but had no idea what to go on from there. Thanks a lot.
    The load of pictures that I needed to convert for a Newspaper was done in seconds!
    Very clear tutorial, right to the point without jargons.

Victor Rangel
    Very useful... saved my day

Liz
    Thank you sooo sooo much. I didn't even know photoshop could do batch commands and didn't have a clue how to get them to work. I had to use the help guide to figure out where everything was after reading, but at least I knew what I was looking for!

peaches
    this is fabulous! The only difference i had was that u have to go to file>>automate>>batch there instead of Save and Close choose folder and you can even change the naming of the file for lowercase web plus extensions or add ons to filename ei) _full or _small for thumbnailing. It was awesome though

Laumol
    Amazing. Saved my day, my life, my job. Nobelprize winning tip this.