SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mlle. Ledoyen silver trophy seanf's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where should I post my thread?

To help you to choose the correct place to post your PHP related threads the Programming Team have created the following guide:

1) If you wish to discuss topics such as Object Orientated Programming, Design Patterns and other software development techniques related to PHP then please post in the PHP Application Design forum. If your thread does not deal with the above then the PHP Application Design forum is not what you are looking for.

2) If you want to discuss the above development techniques, but not specifically relating to PHP, then please post in the General Application Design and Theory forum

3) If you need help with a parse error, or would like to know how to achieve something with PHP or have a PHP question that does not fit any other forum then please post in the PHP forum.

4) If your thread specifically deals with a problem relating to the MySQL database server then please post it in the MySQL forum.

5) If you are looking for a full program to use on your website, such as a forum, chat or calendar program, then please post in the Scripts and Online Services forum.

If you have read the above guide and are not sure where to post your PHP thread then please post it in the PHP forum.

Thank you

Sean
    Last edited by seanf; Jun 3, 2006 at 03:25.
    Harry Potter

-- You lived inside my world so softly
    -- Protected only by the kindness of your nature