Hi,
I'm trying to make a page which is 600px wide and all centered using divs, which is fine. The problem is arising when I try to make the header div fixed so that the body scrolls underneath it. Below I have a simplified version of the strucutre I have to help make things a little clearer.

PHP Code:
<html>
<
head>
<
style type="text/css">

body {

margin:0;

padding:0;

text-align:center;
    }

#container {

border:1px solid red;

margin:auto;

text-align:left;

padding:5px;

width:600px;

background-color:blue;
    }

#header { position:fixed; top:0; width:100%; height:100px; border:1px solid red; background-color:green;}
    #body { position:absolute; top:100px; width:100%; border: 1px solid red; background-color:purple;}
/*  #header { position:fixed; top:0; left:0; right:0; height:100px; background-color:green; }
    #body { position:absolute; top: 100px; width:100%; background-color:blue; }*/
</style>
</
head>
<
body>
<
div id="container">
    <
div id="header">

Here is the header

</div>
    <
div id="body">

Here is the body<br />Here is the body<br />Here is the body<br />Here is the body<br />Here is the body<br />

Here is the body<br />Here is the body<br />Here is the body<br />Here is the body<br />Here is the body<br />

</
div>
</
div>
</
body>
</
html
If you remove the position:fixed; and position:absolute from the #header and #body declarations then you'll have the shape of the page which I'm trying to achieve.

Thanks in advance for any help
Bubble