User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question need a simple but good live support script

Hello to all and how are ya doin?

just a short question to anybody with advice...?

i'm looking and have been for quite a while now for a good live support script for sales consultants to web surfers.

all i need from the script is the content thats being writen by both parties to show in a log window above and a text field below to enter the text and next to it a .jpeg of the sales consultant there talking too, all with a speedy refresh rate and either automatic notification to the consultant via sound or alert of the surfer browsing the site, or an icon for the user to select for live support. all needs to be in a pop up box on my site not a seperate chat page or forum.

i've seen it on many hosting sites but cant seem to find a cheap or free script to use or alter for myself, any sugestions or scripts would be very much appreciated, and if i can be of any assistance to you i would be glad to assist.

thank in advance gurus...

Original Gangster silver trophy Thing's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.boldchat.com

I've never used it, but it looks decent.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry a little hard to find...?

Quote Originally Posted by dallas
    Hello to all and how are ya doin?

just a short question to anybody with advice...?

i'm looking and have been for quite a while now for a good live support script for sales consultants to web surfers.

all i need from the script is the content thats being writen by both parties to show in a log window above and a text field below to enter the text and next to it a .jpeg of the sales consultant there talking too, all with a speedy refresh rate and either automatic notification to the consultant via sound or alert of the surfer browsing the site, or an icon for the user to select for live support. all needs to be in a pop up box on my site not a seperate chat page or forum.

i've seen it on many hosting sites but cant seem to find a cheap or free script to use or alter for myself, any sugestions or scripts would be very much appreciated, and if i can be of any assistance to you i would be glad to assist.

thank in advance gurus...

See it's not so easy to find one... is it! otherwise i would have had a small nibble on this post, if by any chance you find a good one please let us know... and i will do the same...

thanks in advance

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank for the quick message while i was adding to the last, but the script i need cant be a hosted one i need it to be costomizable and needs to be set up on our server or pages in our site..

Original Gangster silver trophy Thing's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found a bunch on aspin.com but they are not free. You might check those out though if you are willing to pay a little bit:

http://www.aspin.com/func/search?tre...ve+help&cat=pr

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoloid
    I found a bunch on aspin.com but they are not free. You might check those out though if you are willing to pay a little bit:

http://www.aspin.com/func/search?tre...ve+help&cat=pr
    I was looking at this one yesterday. I have to admit, the application looks very nice. My problem with Human Click (LivePerson) was the statistics they were able to capture from my site/visitors.

http://www.xigla.com/absolutels/index.htm
    David Francis Web Application Developer
    Air Force trained web designer specializing in ASP/SQL
    online applications for business and organizations. Long term
    creation,hosting, marketing & website management partner.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone,

I would like to offer my services for live chat software. My company is WebsiteAlive (www.websitealive.com) and the chat software name is AliveChat 3.0 Beta. It is currently under beta, and I am offering it as 100% freeware. It's totally hosted by our servers, and web-based, so there is nothing to download or install.

Very easy to use, simple interface, but advanced features.

On my site there is a online demo you can try out to see if it fits your needs. Notable features include Proactive Chat Requests, Chat Histories, Operator Chat, and ASP solution.

If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to ask, I'm all ears.

Enjoy,

Dustin Yu
    dustinyu@websitealive.com
    www.websitealive.com