SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Two questions, first is anyone using Seekingyou.net? how do you find them?, second, for those using FriendFinder, is anyone using the pay for sale option? the 100% payout rate plus 50% renewal is great, but the poor quality of there ste makes me think you would have a low converstion ratio to pay to sale, any experience in this ?

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SeekingYou is a new company, they have a small amout of members so most people won't pay for a subscription. I'd wait a while before I promote them. I've had no luck making money with the regular FriendFinder site, but their Adult FriendFinder Site, and Asian FriendFinder, works pretty good.
    Try here for some dating program reviews...

http://clamins.com/cgi-bin/reviews/r...tine=installed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use FriendFinder, but just the pay per lead program. Some months, it's great, others it stinks. I don't push it too heavily, since I know a lot of people who've used it and hated it.

I like WebPersonals.com, and Matchmaker has been pretty good lately. Both of those two come highly recommended by the folks on my forums.
    Cheese-N-Rice - A daily comic strip.

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Shimmy, i was looking at your reviews on dating sites, in relation to club soulmates i just wanted to point out this company owes me a lot of money and wont pay.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really? Good to know. I actually just requested my first Wire Transfer from them last week, they said it went through, but I haven't checked my account yet. I'll know Monday, and let U know if I got paid or not

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Shimmy, they paid me for the first 4 months, but once i had built a large downline and they owed me a lot of money they stopped paying, my advice is to keep requesting payments , dont let it build to a lot, basically several webmaster friends of mine had the same experience, usually these companies operate like that, pay some, ripp off others, i noticed cashpile dropped them from their listings too, mabye they also had problems with them, anyway, be carefull, all the best, oh yes, im thinking of signing for lovecity.com, if i di ill sign it through your site coz thats were i saw the review, ill let u know wen i do so as to make sure u gert the credit, regards.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info. I'll be sure to keep an eye on my Club Soulmates account. As for Lovecity, I've made a good amount of money with them. They use iBill to do all the tracking & billing, so there shouldn't be a problem with the checks.

Good Luck
    ~Shimmy~
    Last edited by shimmy; Mar 25, 2001 at 12:16.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With reference to the below portion of text and URLS, located near the footer of an FriendFinder affiliate page:

What are other sites to meet people?
    Amigos.com - Spanish personals
    Asia Friend Finder - Chinese personals
    Filipino Friend Finder - Tagalog personals
    Korean Friend Finder - Korean personals
    German Friend Finder - German personals
    French Friend Finder - French personals
    Senior Friend Finder - 50+ personals
    Sports Friend Finder - Sports personals
    Church Friend Finder - Church personals

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Advertisements - Not Friend Finder Network Sites
    OutPersonals.com - Gay personals
    HotMatch - Adult personals

The urls of the other sites are not showing the affiliate's ID. If visitors click on an FriendFinder affiliate page, then click on those URLS above, I don't think the affiliate will get paid for any sales.

This isn't fair to FriendFinder affiliates.

Please correct me if i am wrong. I have sent FriendFinder a mail regarding this issue but they have yet to reply me.

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, you dont get paid, Udate is doing the same now with Kiss.com, which probably explains why as of late ive experienced a drop in sales with Kiss.com.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This isn't fair and is unethical.

Webmaster work hard to send traffic to the affiliate URL and the companies steal the hard earned traffic unethically by leaving leaks around the affiliate site. It's the same as giving free advertisment to them.

Any recommendation for a good company without "traffic leaks" on the affiliate's page?

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If your talking about Dating sites, i only use those that give residual income, another resaon not to use Friendfinder, etc. i find each site requires a differnet strategy, im really still looking for a dating site that will really work in tight with affilites.