SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Idea Developer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, im the webmaster of http://essayfarm.com and i wanted to know where is a good place to advertise for <1000 bucks. Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For a campaign of that size, you best bet is to open accounts with the pay-for-placement search engines (such as GoTo, FindWhat, Search123, etc), and to create an affiliate program at ClickXchange or CJ - keeping in mind that CJ's new merchant rules make this a more expensive proposition that in times gone by.

If you'd like to strike up some solild relationships with your target audience, you could also consider buying low-cost CPM or CPC run-of-site banners across sites that target teens. The same could be done with ezine advertising.

Most teen/entertainment sites are in the dumps right now as far as advertising revenue is concerned, so you could very possibly expect to buy CPM runs for as little as $1CPM.
    Czar - Former SitePoint Alumni

Want to make more money from your website?
    Join Geek/Talk to find out how!

Idea Developer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, ill start triying to find some teen oriented sites, also register with goto.com etc. I looked at cj.com they are very expensive, it costs 1350 now just to become a member.