float: left;
	width: 760px;
	font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
	font-size: 0.7em;
	color: #000066;
	text-align: center;
	padding-left: 141px;
}
You can probably see what I'm trying to do here. The wrapper DIV surrounds everything, to hold the width, logo is top left, top is top right, ebay is middle left, guitars is middle right and footer, well, is the footer!

It's fine in IE, but in Mozi the widths screw everything up. It looks like it isn't rendering the wrapper DIV wide enough to allow the other DIVs to squeeze in to it, so top appears just under logo to the right of the screen and guitars appears right at the bottom under the eBay feed. I've tried changing wrapper to this, to no avail:

Code:
div.wrapper {
	width: 760px;
	padding: 0px;
	margin: 0px;
}
And if I widen wrapper, say set it to 800px, everything drops in to place in Mozi but then the gaps between the DIVs are too big in IE and I get nasty white space.

Edit:

Update:
I just realised, I should say it's Firefox 0.8 that I'm checking in - not actually Mozi itself.

And, I've just realised what the problem is. I think it's a bug in Firefox - it's failing to allow for the width of a scrollbar when one appears! How annoying! Still want ideas on a way around this if anyone has any...

I might just do things by percentages. thinking about it, but I'm still curious about this so I figured I could bang my head against this for days, or simply ask the experts! Any ideas folks?

Cheers,

G