SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A couple of questions for anyone who has experience with these (such as WebMasterLane on his Survivor message board ):

1) Which one do you recommend? I like Search123's because it gives 50% of the more expensive terms, and my site is geared towards betting (by far the most expensive).

2) What kind of clickthrough do you get?

Cheers in advance
    Football-Punter.co.uk
    The Punter's Lounge - the best football forum on the web.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a big fan of AdSearches, personally. They offer the highest pay rates in their market, and offer a great deal of customization, including the ability to prefill, use text links, etc, etc.

SearchTraffic also remain strong, even after instigating their second-click rule, but many affiliates have switched to SearchFuel due to their increased leniency in regards to linking methods, and their support for customized results pages.

SearchReferral (Search123) and SearchBucks are also reasonably solid, but neither of these is accepting new members at present.

As for CTR, this varies from site to site and page to page. My personal experience tends to indicate that prefilled boxes receive CTRs about 3x as high as blank boxes. And all searchboxes seem to garner higher response ratios than the average banner/button ad. I'm currently making approx $0.50CPM from my 120x60 AdSearches boxes.
    Czar - Former SitePoint Alumni

Want to make more money from your website?
    Join Geek/Talk to find out how!