Hi there,

Could someone help me get a pop up window open, resize it self and resize the originating browser?

I'd like to have for a search/help window for the Intranet site I'm working on. I've got the pop up window part working and I was testing this onClick="window.resizeBy(5,125)" on the link that opens the popup but that doesn't work very well.

I was trying to get the main window to resize to 80% and the popup to open the remaining 20%...Has anyone got any script that would do this?