SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm looking for some decent CPM banner networks. Anyone know of any that is taking customers?

Also, how the heck do I make sure all the content on my site is copyrighted (without having to pay a gazillion to a lawyer), plus I want to copyright my name and all that stuff. Should I register it as a business? Hehe, just wondering. I love my site.

Thanks.
    Sing in a band called Psychostick, Alfredo Afro.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try doing a search for this topic and I'm sure you'll find some results. Among them are:

www.burstmedia.com - my recommendation
    www.engage.com
    www.fastclick.com
    www.advertising.com
    Sonar
    24/7 Media
    ClearBlueMedia
    AmazingMedia

Regarding copyright, it would be recommend you put a simple "Site contents copyright YourSite.com 2001.", but, keep in mind, anything you post is already in theory copyrighted. You do not have to do anything special to get a copyright. However, you do have to if you want to register a trademark or anything of that sort. Hope this helped.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One point to remember on CPM networks is that most of them require that you receive a minimum of unique visitors per day or month. This number varies between the networks, but most of them require this to my knowledge.

Just something to look out for.

If you find you don't meet the requirements for a lot of them, you may want to try CPC advertising. Although a lot of CPC networks have a minimum impression ammount also, you are more likely to find a CPC scheme without one (or requiring less) than CPM.
    Brad Culbert
    SQL Server 2005 Books
    www.SQLServer2005Books.com - Reader-rated SQL Server 2005 Books