SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Thread: Need HELP!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I am hoping you can help me. Here's what I want to do. I want to create a site selling web graphics. I want it to be where visitors have to "gain access" to the graphic vault by paying a small fee. After they pay the small fee, they will have a member name and password to access the vault. I need an ecommerce solution! I am hoping that there is some sort of hosting solution that will do this for me, but where I will also be able to create my entire site with their site builder tool. I want a site builder that will help me to create my vault/store very easily, so I don't have to go through the hassle of coming up with a design. I want a QUALITY site builder that would preferrably have store templates already available that I can use. I want to do all of this through one service/host. Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Carolyn
    imcarolyn@earthlink.net

Payment Acceptance Expert jconley2's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Carolyn,

The RapidPortal program is right up your alley. They feature the ability to setup your site easily and comes with hosting, online catalog database, shopping cart and more. You can check out the details here http://www.merchantseek.com/turnkey First 30 days are free and you get a 1 yr. domain registration too free. I believe the monthly fee is $20 with no setup.

If that's not for you then you may want to search the web for other turn-key programs. I believe http://www.onlineorders.net has a directory of storefront programs, so you might want to check over there also.

I'm sure others will post their recommendations also.

Regards,

Jim Conley II
    CEO/Founder - MerchantSeek
    Search FREE for a Merchant Account Provider based on your business needs and budget. We're your one stop information source on payment acceptance. Visit us at http://www.merchantseek.com

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ibill provides automated billing and membership management services for membership sites. I'm sorry, I can't offer a recommendation for Web page building programs.

One thing I thought of though, while reading your post was that if you want a quality site (and people will want a quality site if they're going to give you their money and trust you to come up with quality graphics) I question if your site will display that quality AND originality thru a generic template - after all, isn't this supposed to be an example of your design quality?

Just a question that came up in my mind. Wish you the best of luck!
    Last edited by mfarmerhi; Mar 21, 2001 at 19:48.
    Total Life Success - Don't give in. Succeed. (tm)

Total Life Success Forums - the Web's Leading
    Success Community™

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quick ecommerce Web site

Im - check Accesspoint communications at www.apc.net - even their template sites look quite good, although perhaps not spiffy enough for what you need.