Sorry if wrong group. I asked for help 2 hours ago and got none. So posting anyway.

I have built a shopping and business portal that offers free websites for people to sell their own products/services/information. Everyone that signs up for a site gets a free text listing in the shopping category of their choice. One day a member asked if he could BUY an ad at the very top of his category and a light went off in my head.

To make a long story short, I have decided to make the most of this idea by creating regional directories for people that signup for the sites in addition to the main directory and sell limited premium ad space at the top of each category. There's only one problem. I'm only one person and it's a big world.

So, I'm looking for webmasters (preferably ones that have some sales experience) who would be interested in taking over the directories in their respective parts of the state/country/continent/world. By taking over I mean completely. That means profit-wise too. Obviously, there's alot more to this idea than I could reasonably write in this forum. This is a very serious thing so please contact me at matt@eclipsetel.com if you would SERIOUSLY like more information.